We need your help spreading the word and letters to your local newspaper are a great way to do this. Before you start, here are some tips to follow to raise the chances your letter gets published:
- Keep your letter 150 words or less.
- Get to the point and keep your letter focused what’s most important.
- Include your full name, address and telephone number when you send your letter. Newspapers will often call you to confirm the letter is yours before printing it.
- Explain why you support more convenience in beer and wine sales in Ontario. Remember you’re using this opportunity to educate and convince others of your point of view.
- Form letters get deleted, so make yours original. But to help you get started, we provide some key points to consider using as you write your letter.
Let’s get started!
Step 1: Choose your area of the province: